SD-User

[SD-User] success

To: "main@cwops.groups.io" <main@cwops.groups.io>, Bob via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>, Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: [SD-User] success
From: Bob via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 21:13:34 +0000 (UTC)
What a workout.
Due to y'all's patience and devotion, I now have this SD critter doing what I
think you tell me it should.
Oh, it's so easy for you left brainers.
Now, maybe some wisdom may spread to the nitpickers on cw ops email but I guess
they were boys who liked to fight over everything as kids. Some may have gone
on to lucrative adversarial careers.  I'm sure it's fun. When I was a kid I
didn't know that when boys fought it didn't mean anything and when it was over
it was over. I stayed inside in a book.
An open worldwide radio hobby should be hospitable and inviting.
Thanks and see you in the morning.
                 Bob 1527