SD-User

[SD-User] help!

To: Bob via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>, Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: [SD-User] help!
From: Bob via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 14:05:07 +0000 (UTC)
SD worked last night, but not this morning, but mysteriously later. I'm talking
about rig and CW interface. Sometimes I can change bands by typing in a freq
but the log says 80 meters.I put my name and CW Ops number in the field but the
program always sends Bob PA. I looked on how to edit an F key but to no
avail.Could it be that before I got my CW Ops number and signed PA, it is in
the system and comes up? The names and numbers of the other ops come up.Help.
Thanks. Bob