SD-User

[SD-User] Variable RST Sent

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Variable RST Sent
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:09:18 +0000
SD supports variable "RST Sent" in most contests which have reports included in the exchange - the default being 59(9).  It is enabled with the RST command.

Since this option is rarely if ever used I intend to remove it, and RST Sent (where applicable) will always be logged as 59(9).  The ability to log received reports other than 59(9) will be not be affected.

Please let me know if this might cause a problem for anyone.

73,
Paul EI5DI