SD-User

Re: [SD-User] 7QP

To: sd-user@contesting.com, k7hbn@outlook.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] 7QP
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 21:22:50 +0100
George is correct, and I can't remember the reason why SD does not attempt to track mults for "in-area" stations.  However, it does track in-area mults for out-of-area entrants - but that's doesn't help George.

I will try to correct this omission. In the meantime, it's worth noting that the 7QP adjudicators, in common with all those accepting Cabrillo logs, independently score all logs.  In effect, the only thing missing from SD's Cabrillo log is an accurate Claimed Score.

73,
Paul EI5DI