[SECC] [Fwd: Plaque sponsorship]

Subject: [SECC] [Fwd: Plaque sponsorship]
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 22:13:41 -0400
--------------F2F78E6F712CF16C080D5132

Hello all:  SECC this year sponsored a plaque for the winner of the NAQP
SSB.  K6ZZ needs to know if we will do the same again for 2001.  I
suggest that we should do so.  I will contribute.  Everyone else who
will contribute, please send me an e-mail within the next 48 hours.  I
will then reply to Bob on Friday that we will continue the sponsorship.
We will divide the $60.00 by the number of members who want to
participate and I will let you know Friday how much it will be each.  I
will send the check for $60.00 on Friday to Bob.

Thanks.

73, John, K4BAI.

--------------F2F78E6F712CF16C080D5132