[SECC] [Fwd: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 M test and Croatian CW DX Contest]

Subject: [SECC] [Fwd: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 M test and Croatian CW DX Contest]
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:57:18 -0500
--------------35E036A46671088A59ADA062

Here is forwarded a message saying that the Croatian DX contest scorers
will allow points for US/Canadian stations for their contest whether or
not a serial number is received.  Hopefully, this will reduce the
requests for a serial number during ARRL 10 M on CW, but I'd still send
one if requested.  It will take less time than an explanation and will
guarantee that you are not removed from the other guy's log.

73,

John, K4BAI.

P.S.  The contest reflector had a message from N1ND last night that the
ARRL e-mail had been down from Monday afternoon until Tuesday afternoon
and to re-send any logs that might have been sent during that time and
for which an automated acknowledgement had not been received.  My log
for ARRL 160 was in that category.  I sent it again last night and got a
very prompt acknowledgement.
--------------35E036A46671088A59ADA062