[SECC] K4OGG, WAE-CW

Subject: [SECC] K4OGG, WAE-CW
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:02:00 -0400
The rules for WAE have always ( I think) multiplied the countries for a
larger multiplier total.  The multiplied countries are not shown in the
summary sheet except in the points.

So, my summary shows 593 QSOs + 593 QTCs x 97 countries = 259,734
points.  But if you add 593 plus 593 and multiply by 97, you would have
only 115,042 points.

Try yours and see if that isn't correct.  You are correct that
apparently won't do a Cabrillo file for WAE.  Maybe TR will.  The
sponsors say they hope for Cabrillo to be available for WAE in the
future.  In the meantime, they want .ALL and .SUM for CT.

For TR, the rules say:  "Use POST.EXE and press P to generate the
files..  Rename the files with your callsign after the contest.  We want
your call.DAT, call.QTC and call.SUM file."

Hope this will be helpful.

73,

John, K4BAI.