[SECC] Big Grip Source??

Subject: [SECC] Big Grip Source??
From: k4no@mchsi.com (Greg Richard)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:51:00 -0500
If they are for 1/4 EHS, try your local utility supply company.  Most
utility companies use 1/4"  Big grips as their smallest size.  Cable
companies use 1/4 Big grips as well.  Preformed Products is the manufacturer
and (used to) offers broken box quantities.  The are located in Cleveland.
OH.   Website
http://www.preformed.com/cgi-bin/displayContent.pl?type=section&id=1

Local utility suppliers are your best choice if you can find one in
Chattanooga.  Price is usually much cheaper than Texas Towers due to volume
used by local utility companies.  You might be able to find screw anchors
etc as well.

Greg K4NO