[SECC] Rohn 45 and K0XG

Subject: [SECC] Rohn 45 and K0XG
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Sun Jan 26 01:48:43 2003
 Well, plans change! I was going originally extend my Rohn 45 to 160 ft and
rotate the top 60 ft with this stuff. So I have decided to give the ACG and
SECC boys first chance on it. Anyone interested in the following? I want to
sell the following stuff as a package:

    six sticks of Rohn 45.. very nice condition      K0XG rotating tower
system with one ring bearing and elevated rotor with motor. Cost for the
bearing ring was $1280, rotor was $2350, and tower was $750. Tower was used;
the rotate system never used.I paid $4380 plus shipping. What is it worth?
If no one is interested I will place it on the internet for sale! c ya Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI/NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786
e-mail= k4wi@earthlink.net