[SECC] county line opr

Subject: [SECC] county line opr
From: wa4tt at nlamerica.com (John Vickers)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:51:06 -0400
Guys, I have a unique situation at my QTH of having a county line run within
100 ft of my shack. I have antennas in both counties. Looking over the
rules, it says nothing about county line operations for fixed stns. BUT,
would it be fairplay to give out both counties at some point in the GQP ??
My operating time will be limited but could give out Johnson (home) and
Laurens Co.s to those in need. And surely won't be trying to win a catagory.
I've just always used Johnson as my county of residence.

I'm not a county hunter so don't know how they view such situations. If this
doesn't sound kosher, I'll just stick with what I've done in the past.
73 es GL, John WA4TT