[SECC] Fw: SSBSPRINT Team Confirmation: Southern Sprint Coalition #2

Subject: [SECC] Fw: SSBSPRINT Team Confirmation: Southern Sprint Coalition #2
From: wa4vjc at yahoo.com (Bob Crone)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:57:46 -0800 (PST)
My 73 year old father decided to visit on short notice plus bad conditions and
a late start pretty much did me in.  I did manage to work a handful of
stations, showing the old man how contesting works.  I guess I owed it to him
to spend some time with him even during a contest as he paid for my first rig
(a HW-101) back in 1976!!

  126 points.  Sorry I was not able to contribute.

  73,
  bc