[SECC] GQP halftime info

Subject: [SECC] GQP halftime info
From: na4bw at bellsouth.net (Brian Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:14:30 -0400
Mike et. al.,

It looks like a great showing by the Ga. ops!! I worked many, many fixed
stations thru out the state even with my limited operating time. It was
great to hear the # of 'new' signals coming out of Georgia.

Thx to everyone that put some time into the 2010 GQP. I'm very hopeful that
we were able to actuate all 159 counties. I believe that would be a 1st.

Of course, major kudos to the mobiles who sure had fabulous wx to navigate
in. Hope everyone had fun!

73

Brian NA4BW
2009/2010 SECC President