[SECC] Cushcraft X-7 and a 40-2CD

Subject: [SECC] Cushcraft X-7 and a 40-2CD
From: n2wf at bellsouth.net (n2wf)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:34:07 -0800 (PST)
-The Cushcraft 40-2CD has had the K7VC boom strengthening mod and all new
stainless hardware from DX Engineering. This antenna I rebuilt after receiving
it from a estate sale. Will deliver within 200 miles of the Atlanta metro area.
Asking 250.00.
-The Cushcraft X-7 has been in the air for almost 10 years. Took it down this
year for maintenance and to increase height of tower. Replaced the Feed Straps
and all element end caps. Replaced one bracket and the element EA on element
nbr. 1 Never any problems with the X-7. I will also deliver this antenna within
the Atlanta metro area. Asking 500.00. Pictures can be provided. Thank you.
                               73's  Scott N2WF