[SECC] Fwd: CQWW CW KN4QD SOAB(A) LP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: CQWW CW KN4QD SOAB(A) LP
From: toddatkins at gmail.com (Todd Atkins)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:37:43 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <webform at b41h.net>
Date: Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 5:34 PM
Subject: CQWW CW KN4QD SOAB(A) LP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, kn4qd at arrl.net

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KN4QD
Operator(s): KN4QD
Station: KN4QD

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

?160: ? ?5 ? ? 3 ? ? ? ?4
? 80: ? 55 ? ?11 ? ? ? 36
? 40: ?163 ? ?18 ? ? ? 68
? 20: ?139 ? ?22 ? ? ? 67
? 15: ?150 ? ?26 ? ? ? 73
? 10: ?150 ? ?22 ? ? ? 62
Total: ?662 ? 102 ? ? ?310 ?Total Score = 772,088

This was a lot of fun and was a new personal best for me. Nice to see 10 meters
so wide open for a change and it really helped to take the pressure off of 20
meters. However, I found 80 meters to be worse than last year but it was more
than compensated by the nice conditions on 10 and 15. Special thanks to the
guys that managed to hear me on 160 meters--I don't have an adequate antenna at
all for that band but my tuner manages to load it up anyway.

K3, Hexbeam, OCF Dipole, N1MM