[SECC] Welcome a new SECC member!

Subject: [SECC] Welcome a new SECC member!
From: chaz at chazcone.com (Chaz Cone)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 00:57:42 -0400
Hello SECCers,

Please join me in welcoming Kevin,KW4B <kw4b at kwbell.net>, to the club. He
lives in Savannah and recently joined the club.

Welcome Kevin, hope to hear you on the air soon.

Here's a few words from Kevin:

Licensed 37 years. I have always enjoyed contests, but until the past few years
haven't really gone out of my way to participate fully. I have a modest station
at home so I enjoy the contests with power restrictions more than others, but I
don't let that stop me from trying when time permits. Very much enjoy spending
time with my contest elmer, Jere KT4ZB, I've learned a lot from him and his
enthusiasm for contesting is contagious.

73 de Chaz W4GKF
SECC Database Dude