[SECC] WX4MAP Claimed Score AQP

Subject: [SECC] WX4MAP Claimed Score AQP
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 14:18:44 -0400
On 6/7/2015 8:47 AM, Marc A. Pope wrote:
> I wasn't able to start operating until after 2300Z, due to work hours.
> Very noisy on 20M and 80M.  Antenna problem kept me off 40M.
>
> WX4MAP 0  5  20  SO  LP  AL
>
> I hope that I've provided the data needed for your weekly report.  In
> summary:
> CW contacts 0/PHN 5/Digital 0/Multiplier 4/Points 20/Single OP/Low Power
> Alabama
>
> 73,
>
> Marc

Thanks, Marc. Sorry about your antenna problem.  40M may have been the
best band at the time you were on.  I only worked one station from my
home on 75M SSB.  From WX4RUS, I had about 178 QSOs, mostly CW, in about
4.5 hours. First QSO was on 15 CW and was with UA3AGW in Moscow!  Jim
was with me the whole time and was a great host.  Conditions were very
poor and activity seemed light too.  Noisy location, but the IC756Pro3's
Noise Reducer worked pretty well.  Not sure the Alpha Delta antenna is
great, but it gave us great SWR and is certainly an improvement over the
B&W that it replaced.  73, John.