[SECC] Fw: ARRL 160 AA4CF SO Unlimited HP

Subject: [SECC] Fw: ARRL 160 AA4CF SO Unlimited HP
From: aa4cf at comcast.net (aa4cf)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 14:13:15 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: webform at b4h.net
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2015 1:54 PM
To: 3830 at contesting.com ; aa4cf at arrl.net
Subject: ARRL 160 AA4CF SO Unlimited HP

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 966  Sections = 78  Countries = 17  Total Score = 179,907

Fun contest, Friday night was better for me than Saturday night.  I could
only
hear a few countries in Europe.  I could hear and work Mexico on Friday
night
but could not hear Mexico on Saturday night.  My highest rates were the
first
couple hours of the contest on Friday night, and Saturday night between
about
11:00 P.M. and 1:00 A.M. Saturday early evening was slower than I
expected/tougher propagation for me.  I could not hear Alaska.

The most exciting contact was KH6AT answering my CQ Saturday night around
1:30

Thanks for the spots!

- Elecraft K3
- Acom amp
- 80M Vertical loop suspended from trees fed against ground, into a low pass
tuning circuit, then coax into the shack.
- Hi Z 3 element receive antenna/ K9AY receive antenna