Network

Subject: Network
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:18:33 -0800 (PST)
I added some network debug capability to the program and ran a test
over-night with two computers running the simulator in debug mode.  I found
some problems with the network.  These may or may-not be real world
problems because of the high rates (well over 1K QSOs/hour).

I will be working on these problems tonight to determine their cause.
Also, tomorrow night I will be setting up the network at W7RM
with four computers and run a similar test.  Hopefully the result of
this effort will be some improvements in the network operation ready
for a release sometime on Friday.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com