[TRLog] Multi computer glitch During NAQ

Subject: [TRLog] Multi computer glitch During NAQ
From: igor@sokol.pssr.e-burg.su (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 01:28:05 +0600 (MSD)

>Toward the end of the contest I noticed that Computer (A) was 1 QSO behind
>Computer (Z) on 20M.
>
>Not sure how it happened.  Have not looked at the log to close either.  Other
>than that the program worked well.  No other problems.  Very solid!
>
>Any one else seen this?
>
>Mike
>W0MU

Happens all the time. You need to watch it during the contest. Version
6.05 is somewhat better in that respect but the problem is still there.
Some of the contacts do not make it around the network. I think it is
one known problem.
Try MULTI RETRY TIME=3 which is the minimum. It will not rectify the
problem but will make it less frequent.
Another annoying thing is that whenever you make mistake and hit enter
on one computer you have to correct that on the other one independantly.
Still TR is the best out of what is available (just my opinion)

--
Best regards,
Igor Sokolov,  UA9CDC , (N3TOD)