[TRLog] ARRL DX debrief

Subject: [TRLog] ARRL DX debrief
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 04:23:05 +0000
As still a "realitively" new user I did find the question mark thing
useful, also finally figured out how to use TRMASTER.DTA...yes I am slow
sometimes.
Have only been using since 6.05 with no problems, until 6.21 maybe someone
else experienced the same thing.
It was 6D2X! At least that was the only common denominator I could find,
unless just mighty conicidental.
twice when I typed the call in and hit the space bar the computer locked, I
mean even the three finger salute (CTRL-ALT-DEL) would not work. had to
turn the puter off and back on (yes it is old, and packard bell, don't
think they could afford to put in reset switches)
Now once it did it on 40 and one on 80, I guess maybe it figured that since
I was slacking off (Rate was less than 30, ARGH!) I had time to mess with
it. Only did it twice!???
Anyone else experience such a weird thing?

73
Mike...NO6X
NM6Q 59California...sorry it is stuck in my head

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x