[TRLog] TR 6.24 and Helvetia Contest

Subject: [TRLog] TR 6.24 and Helvetia Contest
From: cedric.baechler@ugfu.admin.ch (Cedric Baechler)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:24:17 +0000
Hello,

Last week the local club was qrv in the Helvetia contest as HB9FG and
I noticed the following problems using TR:

1. When I log HB stations, there is always the canton to enter. Is
there a way to force the user to enter the canton before logging the
qso. Something like "RST QSO NUMBER AND DOMESTIC QTH" only for HB
stations ?

2. Let's say I enter UR4E on 40m and then on 20m. I get the following
entries:
 20CW  28-Apr-98 08:48  7 UR4E   599  599    4  UR       UR       1
 40CW  28-Apr-98 08:48  8 UR4E   599  599    5  Ur       Ur UR    1

Of course UR is right but Ur is a swiss canton. If the station was
already worked, the exchange line begins with the prefix of the
country (in this case UR).
If I enter e.g. F5A on 40m and then on 20m, the exchange line begins
with F. If I add the report, I can't log the qso because F is not a
canton! So I have to delete the F before entering the number.

P.S.: Last year the program didn't have the problem ?2. I don't
remember the version we used.

73, Cedric HB9HFN