[TRLog] Yet Another Request....

Subject: [TRLog] Yet Another Request....
From: LMcCoskery@clariion.com (McCoskery, Larry)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:41:18 -0500
Starting TR:
Right now it asks for CALL, DISPLAY MODE, CONTEST, and if you want to use
the SIMULATOR.
This is great. But what I'd like is for the next question to be NAME OF
INPUT CONFIG FILE?
If the entry for this question is blank, then continue on as usual. But if a
file name is entered,
just use it and carry on.

Right now I have to either manually create a LOGCFG.DAT file or allow TR to
create it, exit TR, and
then edit the file. This may seem like a minor nit to pick, but it would
sure help me!

And to make it easier, don't even bother to validate the entry - if it's
wrong TR will soon find out just
like it does now.

Great program, Tree -- I bought a FT1000MP just before the contest (natch)
and it is my first
computer controlled rig. Wow! Real neat!

tnks & 73

Larry McCoskery, N1XYR
SRGARC (W1SRG), ARRL, YCCC, SRG, HSA, NRA, GOAL