[TRLog] Graphical logo for manual

Subject: [TRLog] Graphical logo for manual
From: N7DR@arrl.net (D. R. Evans)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 11:29:01 -0600
Here's your chance for fame (or perhaps infamy).

George has rightly pointed out that the logo on the front of the manual
(which I stole from the TR home page) looks fairly lousy in black and white.

Sooo.... I'd welcome any contributions for a new graphic. The only pseudo-
rules I can think of are:

1. It should have something to do with TR
2. It should look fairly good in black and white as well as in colour (also
it would be nice if it looked good in color for the American types).
3. Something about the same size as the current graphic would be nice.
Don't make it too large, otherwise I'll take off points for the amount of
time it takes me to download it (don't forget it's going to be added to the
size of the manual, and that's already big enough).

I'll put an acknowledgement to the winner (assuming someone actually sends
me something, that is) in the manual.

  Doc -- N7DR

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ                      N7DR@arrl.net

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/drevans.htp