[TRLog] Removing mults in Field days

Subject: [TRLog] Removing mults in Field days
From: k6ll@juno.com (k6ll@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:24:06 -0600

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:39:40 -0400 Carl Steckler <cjs9@cornell.edu>
writes:

>since ARRL dosen't count the multipliers for Field Days does any one
>know
>how to keep the score correct? Our club would have liked 72,000
>points, but...
>
>I have looked through thr manual over and over, I could have missed it
>but
>how do you keep the score from being multiplied by the ARRL sections?

In POST, the summary sheet comes out correctly, except you have to
manually edit the summary to multiply by your power multiplier and add
in the bonuses.

Then, using an editor,  you have to merge all of the individual
band/mode dupesheets and the summary sheet into one file for
transmittal to fieldday@arrl.org

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com