[TRLog] 6.44 problems

Subject: [TRLog] 6.44 problems
From: Guy Olinger, K2AV" <k2av@qsl.net (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:59:14 -0700
I just use the single MP without any complex settings, and the 875 khz is
what I get for 14.o mhz. I sent Tree a list of the readouts. It appears to
be proportional and just dividing by the wrong amount. The NonCW is what you
would get for out of band anyway.

He's probably squirting black flag on it as we speak.

73, Guy  K2AV
Apex, NC USA