[TRLog] The elusive TRmaster

Subject: [TRLog] The elusive TRmaster
From: jan.fisher@virgin.net (Jan Fisher)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:23:00 -0000
Mark

I would guess that you have the statements in your std.cfg file. The
sequence for loading these has changed and it appears that the standard
contest parameters that Tree fixes for each contest are loaded in after the
standard config file. If you put the statement in the contest config file it
will be read in last and will overwrite the standard messages.

I have asked Tree to look at this but I think there are far important issues
in hand at the moment.

Not sure about the tune problem

Jan
G0IVZ