[TRLog] Footswitches

Subject: [TRLog] Footswitches
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net> (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:11:00 -0600 (CST)
> With all the neat features that TRLog implements via footswitch, I'm
> feeling the lack.  I've used the little Radio Shack jobbie, but wonder if
> someone has a good recommendation and source for one that's a little bigger
> and ruggeder, available ready to go -- I can always make one with a
> microswitch, a hinge, and a couple of boards, but time is kinda short right
> now.

I'm using the foot switch from a scrapped Dictaphone right now,
although I'm not taking advantage of any of the TR footswitch
features at this time (PTT only.)  The Dictaphone switch is big,
rugged, and it even has two switches (play and record?) built in.
I rescued mine from an office that was tossing them out years ago.
Let me know if anybody finds a good surplus source.

-Kirk  K4RO