[TRLog] TS-870

Subject: [TRLog] TS-870
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron W0MN)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:05:30 -0600
I am set to 4800 with 2 stop bits. I am using a fully wired cable.
It fails if I wire it the way the documentation talks about. I must us a
fully wired cable because I also use it with Logic 5 and other programs that
require fully wired cables.
I realize this makes it impossible to use the serial port for push to talk
but I think that is not good practice to use the same port in any case. I
use my other port for push to talk with other programs and I use VOX with
TRLOG.