[TRLog] IARU Multipliers

Subject: [TRLog] IARU Multipliers
From: v31jp@logical123.net (v31jp@logical123.net)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 15:53:45 +0100
I normally wouldn't jump on here during the contest, but blew my
antenna switch. Just fixed it and while I'm off, decided to look
if there were any others noting problems with IARU Zone multipliers.
I had some notes in the archives, but no help. My zones are not
showing up as multipliers? Nor are the IARU HQ stations. Anybody
else having this problem? Using version 6.50, tried 6.49, also.

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek