[TRLog] SARTG RTTY config file?

Subject: [TRLog] SARTG RTTY config file?
From: snorthcutt@mindspring.com (Scott Northcutt)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:56:13 -0500
Greetings all.

Just wondering if anyone had cooked up a config file (is that DOM or
DAT?) for the SARTG RTTY test which is going on this weekend.  I've not
rolled my own yet and would be interested in hearing any advice and/or
potential pitfalls.  The scoring, mults and exchange seem simple
enough.  I think I can figure it out on my own but would still be
interested in a "reference design" to fall back on if I can't.

advTHANKSance.

73,
Scott
N4JN