[TRLog] Log Question

Subject: [TRLog] Log Question
From: LRod@pobox.com (LRod@pobox.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:15:17 -0000

> Here is a simple/RTFM, but maybe I did something wrong.
> I ran TR in the SSB test and went to run a couple of import/export
> programs. I have just noticed that the logs only show bands not frequency.
> Was there something I needed to set in TR to give me frequency?

Ahh, a question I can answer. LOG FREQUENCY ENABLE=TRUE
Replaces the serial number in your log (which should be the same as the QSO
number anyway) with the frequency from the radio. Not the MHz, since you can
get that from the band; just the numbers after the decimal point. Works great.
Looks neat seeing all those KHz lined up in your log.

73, Rod K4QG     |  It's pronounced
                          |  "jig-a-byte"
                          |  Look it up.

Never be afraid to try something new;