[TRLog] TRmanual 6.56

Subject: [TRLog] TRmanual 6.56
From: geoiii@loja.kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 06:34:58 -0800
On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 06:09:23AM -0600, Gilbert Baron wrote:

> Perhaps my trouble was in BELIEVING the title line which said the manual was
> for version 6.53 and NOT 6.56, was I wrong?
> It is only common practice that when you advertise a link that you give the
> EXACT link so you only need click on it, not go to a place and search and
> maybe find it and maybe not.
> That is how I give links.

I am sorry that the text on the page has not been changed yet.
It will get changed as soon as we can get to it.
N7DR does not update the web page - he updates the manual and
Doc does a _wonderful_ job.

In the past we did not put the version of the manual on
the web page and that was confusing because the only
way you could know what version it was, was by downloading it.

I think adding the version was a good idea.  Normally this
text would be updated right away - but it is the holidays
and WM5R (He does the web page and does a GREAT job) has not
been around to fix it.

Again - I am sorry if this caused confusion.

Happy Holidays!

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."