[TRLog] Cabrillo for M/2

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo for M/2
From: mikeh@airflash.com (Mike Heideman)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:05:25 -0800
Our NAQP M/2 Cabrillo log submissions were rejected because they didn't include
the transmitter number in spite of identifying them as A and B.  I ended up
resubmitting the logs in the old ARRL format which includes the A or B after the
QSO number.

Maybe TR inserts the transmitter number for some contests, but not for NAQP.

-Mike, N7MH