[TRLog] Possible TR-Log Bug - CQ MENU in exchange window for SSB

Subject: [TRLog] Possible TR-Log Bug - CQ MENU in exchange window for SSB
From: mikeh@airflash.com (Mike Heideman)
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 21:01:12 -0800
I'm using SBDVP to get DVP functionality in TR.  I notice that when the
cursor moves to the exchange window I still see the CQ MENU instead of
the EX MENU.  I hadn't paid attention before since I didn't have any of
the keys mapped to anything, but now I'd like the menus to work in SSB
mode.

The menu switches to the EX MENU correctly when the mode is CW.

-Mike, N7MH