[TRLog] CTRL-Enter at end of a note screws up log for next few Q's

Subject: [TRLog] CTRL-Enter at end of a note screws up log for next few Q's
From: mikeh@airflash.com (Mike Heideman)
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 22:15:01 -0800
I had noticed several times in the past that the visible part of the log
got screwed up from something done by one of our operators.  In CW SS I
made this happen myself, so I now know one way of doing it.  If you
enter a note using CTRL-N and then terminate it with CTRL-Enter instead
of just Enter, the next log line will get logged at the horizontal
position where the note ends.

This behavior persists until the note scrolls out of the visible log
window (5 Q's later).  It would be nice to have this fixed since it
makes it very difficult to see what was logged.

-Mike, N7MH