[TRLog] QSL labels

Subject: [TRLog] QSL labels
From: wa4et@hotmail.com (David Price)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:02:19 +0000
My solution was to import them into my everyday logging program..log Windows
and them print them on sheets... To bad the log Windows and TR thing never
got off the ground.. I guess there are just to many hams stuck in the 19th
century... Windows is the wave of the future, might as well try and marry
the two products..

David