[TRLog] trlog this weekend on 160

Subject: [TRLog] trlog this weekend on 160
From: wbcapps@mindspring.com (wbcapps@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:51:52 -0500
Hello again
   thanks for the quick replys. i heard the cw tone change during the course of
a single burst of cq's then it stayed that way the the rest of the contest
(maybe 3hours). i'm using a 10-12 year old pc with the windows 3.1 in it i
believe. i never use the windows, i dont even have a mouse hooked up, i just
use the dos. This pc doesnt have speakers, but i can hear cw coming out of the
pc tower. the cw changed in both the pc tower and from my headphones plugged
into the rig.
    I going to unhook the ftkmp and try out trlog in contest simulation and see
if the bad cw is still there.  If the pc hardware generates bad cw, does the
radio transmit it?
     if you heard some bad cw sunday nite, it was probably me!
73 es tnx agn

bill capps
af4od