[TRLog] TR version 6.67 released...

Subject: [TRLog] TR version 6.67 released...
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 06:58:20 -0700
On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 08:19:38AM -0400, W2AGN wrote:

> OK, I know, probably stupid question. I just purchased TRlog a bit less than
> 2 months ago. I got V6.64. I understood I got free updates for a year. How do
> I get them? The support page says I should get them in email, but I have
> never received one. I had hoped to use it in the FISTS sprint, but need V6.67.

I have just sent you a copy of the update emil from KK1L.

You should have gotten a page with your receipt that
explained how to get the program updates.

We do not add people to the email list unless they asked to
be added for several reasons.  Some dont want to be on
the update list - or they want the updates to come to
a special address or they can not or do not to receive
large attachments via email.

I will add you to the update list.

Thanks
--