[TRLog] Knwd 570 CW interface and config file

Subject: [TRLog] Knwd 570 CW interface and config file
From: compcoach_2000@yahoo.com (Ron K6KYJ)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 13:02:40 -0700
I had some fun last night on 80 CW.  I was using parallel port keying and the
modem connection (for Telnet) timed out. The resulting message window
interrupted TR and locked the keyer in a steady tone while I was working a KH6.
 Had to rush to kill break-in mode and then I got TR reset.   It's the only
hazard of running TR with lots of other windows open.  I like the ability to
keep TR open while check Geoclock, Telnet, and DX Summit.  The only time I run
TR solely in DOS is in an intensive contest like SS where I only come up for
air and nothing else.

                Ron Angle, Chico CA
     73 de K6KYJ  [From the Land of the Seven Dipoles]
   Former op at BV1US and KL7FAR in the Good Old Days