[TRLog] DOS Path Problem?

Subject: [TRLog] DOS Path Problem?
From: KA6T@msn.com (William Speedie)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 17:55:03 -0700
Got TR Log installed, but when I try to run the program for the first tim=
e in a new test directory, I get the DOS message "bad command or file nam=
e".  I suspect this means that the addition of :\LOG to the path name did=
n't get accomplished.  Am running Win98 (on a Toshiba laptop with a 75 MH=
z Pentium processor) and was amazed to find on checking that the old auto=
exec.bat and config.sys files I was used to seeing under early versions o=
f DOS aren't being used any more.  At least, both of them now have zero b=
yte file sizes, leaving me to wonder how the thing ever boots up...   I h=
ave Norton Utilities and PowerDesk 4.0 Pro installed, and maybe they alte=
red things beyond my recognition.  =20

Any ideas will be appreciated.  =20

Thanks in advance,

Bill    --   KA6TGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : htt=
p://explorer.msn.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---