[TRLog] Re: . TR and recording on the same machine (Pete Smith)

Subject: [TRLog] Re: . TR and recording on the same machine (Pete Smith)
From: ua9cdc@r66.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:58:48 +0600
Hi Pete,
I did try it in the past but it does not work on 1.5 Ghz Pentiun IV
It is not the CW that gets messed up. It is rather the recording (I have
used RacAllPro) The only exclusion was when I was recording with no
compression at all. Besides I use SBDVP in SSB contests. That means two
sound cards if I want to do recording on the same machine and that in turn
leads to the lack of IRQ. In other words I found it easier to do the
recording on a separate machine which also runs WintelnetX at the same time
wich I need for feeding spots to TR.

Igor, UA9CDC

> Has anyone out there tried running TR in a DOS window under Win98, for a
CW