[TRLog] TR Log on HP-200LX Palmtop running Dos 5.0

Subject: [TRLog] TR Log on HP-200LX Palmtop running Dos 5.0
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 10:00:14 -0400
John,

I did a very little bit of research on the HP-200LX. I found mostly
information about the 100LX and that the 200LX is virtually the same
hardware platform with some Quicken firmware extensions built in. The
comments about what DOS programs will run are that "Anything that will
run on an IBM PC XT will run on the 100LX". Quite a while ago TR
abandoned support for 8086 level processors. All of version 6.xx require
a 80286 or better. I would be willing to bet that KaGold supports an
8086.

Anyway I still have a copy of the last version to support the PC-XT. I
can send you a copy on Monday for you to try if you would like. It will
not have nearly the features of the recent versions, but we can prove or
disprove my theory.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont