[TRLog] TR Log on HP-200LX Palmtop running Dos 5.0

Subject: [TRLog] TR Log on HP-200LX Palmtop running Dos 5.0
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 12:34:51 -0700
On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 10:27:43AM -0700, John wrote:

> 454624 largest executable program size

This is not enough room to run TR-Log.
You would need to tweak some of the stuff that
is running (not load some of it or load the system
in high memory) to make it work.

> Ronald and Paule both suggested that the version of TR I am trying to
> run won't execute on an 8086 uP.  However, Ronald suggested that an

If the 200 is an 8086 processor than the current versions of
TR-Log will not run on it.

It has been a long time since Tree created an 8086/88 versoin
fo the program so I am not even sure if it can be done
currently.

I am sure I have an 8086 version here somewhere - I will look arond
on the computers.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net