[TRLog] QSL PRINT

Subject: [TRLog] QSL PRINT
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:49:13 -0600
One thing to watch out for when printing directly to cards stock with an
inkjet is that the inkjet ink never dried well enough on glossy cardstock to
be anywhere near permanent.  The next card sliding across the previous card
was enough to smear the data.

Laserjet printing may be completely different with glossy cards.

I tried printing to the back of the card (the non-glossy side) with my
inkjet and that worked okay.

73,
dale, kg5u