[Trlog] TR to Argonaught V Interface

Subject: [Trlog] TR to Argonaught V Interface
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Tue Feb 4 10:04:14 2003
At this point in time only the Omni VI is supported by TR. I did
download the Argo manual and will put that support in the code at some
point. I am waiting for some documentation from TenTec to handle some
quirks in the Omni VI firmware (different version act differently!).
They also owe some information on the Orion. They have not yet released
it beleive it or not. I probably will not be adding other TT support
until I get the VI squared away.