[Trlog] POST U E Bollocks!

Subject: [Trlog] POST U E Bollocks!
From: vr2bg at harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Wed Jul 2 22:40:00 2003
Latest POST UEB bombs with 021F:484C on my trmaster.asc file.

That file bombs with previous versions of POST (xxxx:484C), but a previous
version
of the .asc file works fine.  The differences between the two .asc files
are minor & the
one with the problem isn't too much bigger.

I can't find anything untoward in the problematic .asc file.  I thought I
was on to
something just a moment ago, as there were 31 instances of this:

7K1FFF =H255

But replacing them with something less didn't help (unless =H200 is a
problem, too).

Interesting trend with these 255-hit calls:

7K1III =H255 =U10 =W12-Feb-00

They are all either triple-letters like that, or calls where the prefix
repeats itself
in the suffix (such as HZ1HZ - boy, I wish I've worked Ahmed 255 times!).

Compensation for eating the likes of VY1JA & K4JA?  Hmmm... I see it doesn't
eat JA3JA but for that call hits haven't maxed-out... just love them
contradictory
data points!

Anybody else trying to work with large trmaster.asc files, or is that not
on any
more?

73, VR2BrettGraham