[Trlog] TR in WAE

Subject: [Trlog] TR in WAE
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue Jul 15 21:34:37 2003
At 08:41 PM 7/15/03 -0400, William Liporace - NA2NA wrote:
>I do not know about the reporting/logging of the TR for the WAE... There
>were a few other things that seemed broke or could use fixing in WAE!
>
>You could not hand out QTCs until you had 10. But the way the contest works,
>you could hand out QTCs every three (any other number) if you wanted too. I
>heard people even handing out one at a time.

I did not have this problem in the last WAE.  I provided some QTCs wqhen I
only had 2 or 3 un-QTCed QSOs.  It is true, though, that if you still have
10 QTCs left in your quota with a given station, and you have 10 that you
haven't yet reported, it will make it QTC x/10.

>If you exited the program it cleared QTCs that were building, so you were
>almost forces to hand them all out even if you were not ready.

I didn't see this either.

>There was another quirk or two that I do not remember. I do not have the
>email that I had sent Ron at one time. I really enjoyed the WAE last year, I
>may even try CW this year (don't worry, I will not get that crazy! but who
>knows?).

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 17 June 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm