Re: [Trlog] It isn't a SCP BUG?! It's a feature!

To: kd4d@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Trlog] It isn't a SCP BUG?! It's a feature!
From: "David Price" <wa4et@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:51:30 +0000
Subject: [Trlog] It isn't a SCP BUG?!  It's a feature!
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 15:38:49 +0000

Hi All:

I have done a bit of investigating.  It appears that SCP ONLY
checks calls from trmaster.dta.  It does NOT check calls from
the log.  This explains why some calls showed up in the
SCP window and some didn't.  OK...it's a feature.  The old
definition I have for a "feature" is:  A DOCUMENTED BUG!  :-)

NOw that sounds like the Toads at SCO and LOG WINDOW(S), with the Number pad BUG,,, Hay,,, that's not a BUG,,,,its a FEATURE, didnt you read the manual. When you use the munber pad to enter numbers for RST,, it jumps to the FREQ window.

YIPPY

DAvid