Re: [Trlog] Re: TR on Linux

Subject: Re: [Trlog] Re: TR on Linux
From: "D. R. Evans" <N7DR@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:02:43 -0600
I am keeping all these Linux e-mails, *and they are all appreciated*, but until someone can actually confirm using TR under Linux in battle conditions (meaning: on the air, in at least a semi-serious attempt in a fairly major contest so that TR got a decent workout) the manual isn't going to mention Linux, except possibly to refer readers to the archives of this reflector. At the moment, it is completely silent on the subject, and I am leaning toward keeping it that way until more evidence rolls in one way or the other.

When someone can confirm using it under the conditions given above, there will appear either an Appendix or a section in the manual describing in detail the use of TR under Linux.

Doc N7DR