Re: [Trlog] How to add message to go with a carriage return...

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] How to add message to go with a carriage return...
From: Ken Beals <k6mr@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:08:18 -0800
I did notice this, but figured it was just the way it was being displayed. I <almost> never change the messages from the menu, so it didn't bother me. Since as Tree says, "there's no warranty for RTTY", I guess I'm glad it seems to work. Although my RTTY experience is pretty limited at this point.

Ken K6MR

K4RO Kirk Pickering wrote:

I tried doing this, but the <0D> seems to "eat up"
the previous carriage return, making the function
key label disappear in the Alt-P menus.

-Kirk K4RO